We eagerly seek your feedback on the Virtual Museum of Minerals and Molecules. We are particularly interested in comments in three areas. They are:
- To determine who is using the Virtual Museum for instructional purposes. We currently have only a limited knowledge of who is using it, for what instructional level, for how many students, or in what manner (in-class projection, homework assignment, other);
- To improve the Virtual Museum on a continuing basis, based on comments and feedback. In particular, we would like to know:
- if you find technical or factual errors in the displays (we know they’re in there somewhere!)
- if you have suggestions for additional displays;
- if you find the interface to be intuitive;
- how you use the Virtual Museum; and
- any comments or suggestions you would like to offer to improve it;
- To find out how many people are actually using the Virtual Museum so we can provide feedback to our sponsors regarding the use and acceptance of the instructional modules contained herein.
Comments about other aspects of the Virtual Museum are also sought and appreciated. If you have the time, please send us a short response. We’d love to hear from you. Just tell us who you are and what you think in your own words.
You may send comments to us via email at: Virtual Museum Comments.
Thank you for your time and effort in communicating with us.
Phillip Barak and Ed Nater